Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 44 Playoff Matches scheduled for 2019-06-23
Playoff Matches scheduled for 2019-06-23

Pro Finals Game 1 (BO3): The Dark vs StarFire Elite 4v4a 1333140

AML Finals Game 1 (BO3): Rockit vs Peeking Had 1 Job 4v4b 1333141

Bezbozhnik have decided to boycott and as a result, forfeit their semi-final to SFE.
(06-20-2019, 08:32 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  Playoff Matches scheduled for 2019-06-23

Pro Finals Game 1 (BO3): The Dark vs StarFire Elite 4v4a 1333140

AML Finals Game 1 (BO3): Rockit vs Peeking Had 1 Job 4v4b 1333141

Bezbozhnik have decided to boycott and as a result, forfeit their semi-final to SFE.

Why the hell would you ban me on some strange, baseless accusation? I don't even know who the hell pet virus is or what he did but that has absolutely nothing to do with me! Are you all mad? What's the obsession with this guy and why am I being dragged into this without any warning? Rojo made up a rumor because some guy took his name. It's ridiculous and very unprofessional to take someone's word without doing any investigation. A simple look into who I am and background should be more than sufficient proof to see that I am innocent and wrongfully accused. I have never threatened anyone or even argued with anyone online. Ever! You guys are a bunch of weird cunts abusing mod

Eveyone is correct about you. You are a very fragile man and this is just an excuse to eliminate the PH1J squad from being able to win and cement the squad name in the A1.

Pathetic and unbelievable.

Good job losing a player over your insecurities.