Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low self esteem administration
Peeking duck you are cancer to the Subspace community.

Why the hell would you ban me on some strange, baseless accusation? I don't even know who the hell pet virus is or what he did but that has absolutely nothing to do with me! Are you all mad? What's the obsession with this guy and why am I being dragged into this without any warning? Rojo made up a rumor because some guy took his name. It's ridiculous and very unprofessional to take someone's word without doing any investigation. A simple look into who I am and background should be more than sufficient proof to see that I am innocent and wrongfully accused. I have never threatened anyone or even argued with anyone online. Ever! You guys are a bunch of weird cunts abusing mod

Eveyone is correct about you. You are a very fragile man and this is just an excuse to eliminate the PH1J squad from being able to win and cement the squad name in the A1.

Pathetic and unbelievable.

Good job losing a loyal player over your insecurities.
(06-21-2019, 12:42 AM)Scag Wrote:  Peeking duck you are cancer to the Subspace community.

You guys are a bunch of weird cunts abusing mod

And how you are addressing people here is professional you mean?

Sure, you are upset. But that doesn't give you the right to act and talk like this when you are trying to defend yourself, if you were wrongly accused.
I'm not saying you were or weren't since I have no clue myself. But maybe start talking in a way so you'd actually get a proper conversation out of it, instead of this nonsense.
(06-21-2019, 08:23 AM)Menteroth Wrote:  
(06-21-2019, 12:42 AM)Scag Wrote:  Peeking duck you are cancer to the Subspace community.

Sure, you are upset. But that doesn't give you the right to act and talk like this when you are trying to defend yourself, if you were wrongly accused.
I'm not saying you were or weren't since I have no clue myself. But maybe start talking in a way so you'd actually get a proper conversation out of it, instead of this nonsense.

Yes, I'm upset! But you are absolutely correct. I understand this isn't the way to approach an issue but it seems peeking duck doesn't care about anything except himself. This is the equivalent of being thrown inside a prison cell for a year for a crime I did not commit! A mistaken identity. I am being used as an escape goat for an ulterior motive. This is damaging and humiliating not only to me but all of Chaos because of the collateral damage. Peeking duck does not want a healthy and open discussion. He wants total and complete control and he wants to do what he wishes. He has become judge, jury and executioner. If he was a good administrator he would have replied back to Saiyan by now. He is choosing to ignore what is happening to the league in general. The crazy thing is that he's getting away with all this. It's mind boggling.
(06-24-2019, 12:59 AM)Scag Wrote:  
(06-21-2019, 08:23 AM)Menteroth Wrote:  

Yes, I'm upset!  But you are absolutely correct. I understand this isn't the way to approach an issue but it seems peeking duck doesn't care about anything except himself. This is the equivalent of being thrown inside a prison cell for a year for a crime I did not commit! A mistaken identity. I am being used as an escape goat for an ulterior motive. This is damaging and humiliating not only to me but all of Chaos because of the collateral damage. Peeking duck does not want a healthy and open discussion. He wants total and complete control and he wants to do what he wishes. He has become judge, jury and executioner. If he was a good administrator  he would have replied back to Saiyan by now. He is choosing to ignore what is happening to the league in general. The crazy thing is that he's getting away with all this. It's mind boggling.

No reply, so I guess this is the truth -> Peeking killed league with a single double shot. Many people have reported not to continue anymore because Caerbannog was horrible and Peeking went full Nazi, so... what will you have me do to get more players? Set dark net 100 000 prize on Peeking's head and get public attention?