Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing Peeking?
Im not gonna make this big. I think you're are a bit biased toward peeking as he just handled in a professional way and probably not to shit on people or anything but just to apply a basic thing that you see everywhere in the world. Beside that I really understand your frustration about this, it is a sad happening.

I think you're right about being a bit more diplomatic could not hurt! What grabs me the most and probably grabs you the most too is the unfairness behind all this. I fully stand behind you and nacre as captains and dont think this is the right answer for the league. It is a very tiny league and if we take the total playtime of all players and their input vs the input of A-virus i too think this punishment is WAAAAAY over the top and should be reconsidered. For exmaple, the way you tried to apply rematches, or a lighter punishment looking at fair details.

I stand fully behind topic 1-3 beside the biased moves to peeking and topic 3 point 2, as he just handled the right way but with wrong vision and it should be reconsidered! It feels very wrong to have these standings. Like benji mentioned, and prob many more agree: Why would you play in an unfair placed standing. I too will refuse to play on sunday (sorry squad) for the sake of our league. I hope we all could, lets be fair?

I really think you approached this extremely professional and should not be ignored!

Cheers, GB

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing Peeking? - saiyan - 06-21-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - Goildzy - 06-21-2019, 09:11 AM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - Benji - 06-23-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - p.k - 06-23-2019, 03:04 PM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - Fake THC - 06-24-2019, 01:38 AM