Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 30?
I like a fixed schedule and then some sort of playoffs type schedule for AML/PRO.

Draft league would be awesome, but I think its success is completely dependent on the players. If older and more experienced players have a good attitude and are willing to include newer players, I think it could be really helpful for bringing in new players. EG has a draft league that is very popular and accomplishes just that (bringing in new players). It would of course require more of a forum community to run, because you have to have a lot of organization and rules behind a draft league...

Just for kicks to explore this a little further:

-a group of players (volunteers?) serve as the managers or captains of the teams

-a group of players (volunteers?) score players who sign up for the league based on popular opinion of their value (skill, ability to show up, etc) from 1-5

-captains take turns choosing players and can only have a certain number of 5s, 4s, 3s and so on.

-could even go so far as to only allow certain number of each to play in matches, e.g. one 5, two 3-4s and one 1-2. could have a hard time having teams have enough to show, could allow for NTS for a sub of the same value.

Messages In This Thread
Season 30? - Caerbannog - 05-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Season 30? - Idolatrous - 05-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Season 30? - Idolatrous - 05-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Season 30? - babaloo - 06-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Season 30? - Caerbannog - 06-05-2011, 05:19 PM