Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4v4 League is in need of dire help.
[quote name='cash flow' timestamp='1306346787' post='275416']

Surrey did in fact threaten to ban me, its called Private Message. Most of the people there were Happy Mob, not exactly shocking they don't like me and would complain. I wish in this instance you can define what "shananigans" you are referring to as I did nothing wrong in the entire practice. You said in one sentence "Surrey can't ban anyone", then in the next sentence you say "he wouldn't ban anyone based on it"... Why would it be relevant that he "wouldn't ban anyone based on it" if he "can not ban anyone"?

[/quote]

Again with your fabrications. The only one Happy Mob there was Mindriot, no one else was from my squad there. And secondly, I am a member of the Staff who was present at the time of the altercation and in the discussion I said I wouldn't ban anyone involved in this incident due to the fact it was mostly just arguing for the sake of arguing with each other instead of playing it out and starting a new one. Mindriot engaged when I entered and told him to either engage or spec please. You chose to not allow a sub by banning all those who wanted to sub in and end the game as well as to not fight mindriot yourself because you would rather complain and whine about him and I, which I have no powers so complaining I am biased does nothing. So I simply got everyone to a new arena to start another practice and let you two sit there and wait out the timer free to complain about each other all you want.

Yes you came in to the 4v4 arena later and started taunting me typing "Ban me, I dare you to try to ban me" over and over. I did say "it probably won't be too long". Although, I was not referring to myself banning you, just you getting banned in general. I probably shouldn't have said that and kept my mouth shut, so I apologize for that. But taunting staff members is probably not in your best interests given your past.

And that will be my last comment on this issue.

Messages In This Thread
4v4 League is in need of dire help. - Idolatrous - 05-25-2011, 06:58 PM