Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4v4 League is in need of dire help.
[quote name='cash flow' timestamp='1306623715' post='275475']

I'm sorry, where's the contradiction?

read your earlier post about surrey not being able to ban me, then you said he wouldn't ban me in that situation. contradictory

And none of the "accusations" are incorrect. People ?cheater you a lot when you fly into a 2v2 box pretending to not know there was a practice about to take place. And while acting stupid is subjective, someone had ?messaged me about this incident asking for me to ban you since you're annoying and frustrating and whatnot.

that hasn't happened in a long, long, time. the gate has been working for months, if not a couple years. way to bring something up from 2007.

Now, it should be obvious that I'm not going to start people for being annoying, everyone should understand that this is not a very solid plan of action.

Are you referring to "start people" from your squad for being annoying? I don't see how that is relevant.

And yes, spending time on saving league sounds fantastic. As soon as someone tells me how to do this.

You can start by not neglecting the responsibility you have; namely showing up to the games you are supposed to Mod on time, and by running your position as if it was a democracy and not as a dictatorship. Take a cue from Egypt. Consider taking some input in to your decisions more, it would give us the illusion you care about what things others recommend implementing into the League.

[/quote]

Read the rules. I'm not supposed to mod anything.

I am taking input, but there is none, or very little.

If I was not paying attention, I probably wouldn't waste my time replying to your posts where you intentionally misread things and fail at logic.

Surrey not being able to ban you = he does not have the power to

Surrey would not ban anyone based on what happened = even if he did, he would not have banned anyone.

Those two statements do not contradict each other, since they don't even deal with the same issue.

As for what mindriot said; I've been asking for volunteer staff members for a long time. From the few people who volunteered, I let Jaku join. The other two people who have expressed any interest have been varsity and Dre. I don't count either one as a viable candidate, I don't want to get into staff drama where I need to fire/ban someone for doing something stupid with their powers.

Messages In This Thread
4v4 League is in need of dire help. - Caerbannog - 05-30-2011, 03:16 PM