Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the need to change greening - Now: How to keep new players
What are the settings still left that aren't necessarily 100% upon spawning?

From memory its bullet level, bomb level, maximum energy level, antiwarp, x-radar, bouncing bullets, multifire, and (if spider) cloak.

The ?status settings (rotation, recharge, speed, umm can't remember, think there's more, oh shrapnel) are already beefed up to be automatically 100% upon spawn.

In my opinion, greening is fairly quick. In a low population there's little threat to safety while greening. If pop is higher then there's more chance of having a co-greener. Also, though I could be wrong, there also seem to be more greens. The range is definitely wider when pop is higher.

You don't have to green everything attribute to full, either. Its challenging but entertaining to engage with only red bombs. Red (and to some extent yellow) bullets are not only a fun challenge, but are often viewed so endearingly that people express annoyance publicly when they lose them to blues.

Maximum Energy Level is probably the only one of all those non-100% attributes with which I'd think of agreeing with you. 1500 or 1600 max is doable, but its the 1100s through 1300s are pretty frustrating!

Its never crossed my mind that a player in spec is there because they are afraid to green. I guess that's the "now" generation.
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

Messages In This Thread
the need to change greening - Now: How to keep new players - Nude For Satan - 03-18-2011, 12:17 AM