Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother's Day
Will there be games this Sunday? It falls on mother's day and I know people have mothers/wives who they will be busy entertaining.

25th of may is postponed, but mother's day is not. Should we vote this on council before saturday?

would be a good idea to vote about it.  I know our team is mostly gone.

Poll is up for the council.

--hallu
I'm assuming games tomorrow are cancelled? Didn't see a schedule or announcement and it's a bit late for people to make adjustments for tomorrow's holiday.
I assume games are proceeding as usual since no other information has gone out, and I was told there wasn't enough votes for postponement.

Games will be played it seems.

Will there be games or no? I need to confirm with the team and if there is, please post up the time on .schedule command or here. Thank you!

Caer said he would do it today.

I'm assuming no games tomorrow as the schedule hasn't been posted.  So there.

No schedule is a damn good argument for no matches. But there has been no decision on whether or not to postpone (Council vote has stagnated with 9 of 12 team reps voting), which would sensibly suggest that matches are still meant to be on. But without a schedule ... what a brothel.

Still, if teams got smacked with forfeits for not showing, it would be ridiculous, yet simply wouldn't surprise me. The operation of the competition isn't exactly honed to fine precision so anything's possible no matter how crazy it might seem. All I can suggest is that players do what they would do anyway, turn up if they can, don't turn up if they can't. Try to cover all bases.

Maybe Captor could start arranging events for the motherless! A 2v2 tourney or something.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
I don't have a mother, so there will be games.

I joke I joke, I kid I kid, I do have a mother, but 9 council reps out of 10 (yeah we're missing two I think) voted for NO postpone.

Which really isn't very surprising, considering how we've been postponing games previously. But the schedule should be up shortly in an other thread