Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!Bonus Freedom
Quote:<div>
The grass is always greener ...

</div>
For them? ...maybe.

no risk, ultimate rewards, and spend little to no time actually playing..

just show up between speccing pracs, cycle wzl till rockets and pummel the F3 key.

People that stick around, play for rating and ave dare not engage or ruin their work for the

15 minutes these people will be rubbing off their F3 keys like their tiny peesticks.

To be honest, I've always thought it was rather funny that anyone complains about specials when

the zone shits greens (I can close my eyes, fall asleep and float around the zone and come up with 200 bty via greens..)

..add flags rewards... NO ONE EFFING GREENS IN THIS ZONE ANYMORE because starting ships are so newb-tasticlly loaded with fun @ every spawn. 

I might also add, it was HILARIOUS to watch these mavens of the rocket try lasting their 15 minutes in Axe's 0 bty zone..

No patience AT ALL .. which just goes to show, they do this here because ITS EASIEST to do.

In CZ, if you're flying around with sub 100 bty it's because YOU ARE PURPOSELY NOT GREENING...

They give nothing back to the zone at all.. as the second they get their target, they're gone again.

They won't play enough to rack up bonuses like regular players, so eventually, even though they can buy rockets, I have a feeling their bonuses will run out long before a regular players... hell increase the cost x2 or x3 if you want..

Or hell, start all ships with NO SPECIALS AT ALL, 100% stats - but make everything purchasable in units of 1..

but inscrease cost across the board.

Reps / Bursts / Rockets / Thors : 3 bonus..

all other specials : 2 bonus.

All ship tools (Stealth / X / Anti etc) : 1 bonus.

If we don't want to expand the bonus system - then I say ditch the whole thing, and strip the ships down to 100% stats and top level guns and bombs, and everything else you get via greening or not at all... GG 

At this point, not really caring if some 'plays 15 min at a time and only cycles and rockets' player decides playing CZ would take too much of their precious time between pracs or whatever else they do because they might actually have to green up before taking another swipe at rubbing the letters off their F3 keys. Boo frikety Hoo. 

Havent these types shit up the zone enough already??

Isn't that pretty much why we are where we are today?

Constantly pampering these Egotist players that spend no time here...

Yeah..

GG 

Messages In This Thread
!Bonus Freedom - Bonus Booster - 04-08-2014, 03:29 AM
!Bonus Freedom - GC6 - 04-08-2014, 04:13 AM
!Bonus Freedom - Nude For Satan - 04-08-2014, 10:22 AM
!Bonus Freedom - GC6 - 04-08-2014, 01:40 PM
!Bonus Freedom - GC6 - 04-08-2014, 02:01 PM
!Bonus Freedom - a tool - 04-08-2014, 02:31 PM
!Bonus Freedom - Nude For Satan - 04-08-2014, 05:03 PM
!Bonus Freedom - Werew - 04-08-2014, 07:00 PM
!Bonus Freedom - Bonus Booster - 04-08-2014, 11:37 PM