Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-season games. Part deux.
<div>Dropships = Flying Doctors, NFS has captain on dropships so he can move players over.</div>
<div>The 4v4 council thingy seems to be somewhat alive and discussing season format. Also council rule changes.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>3pm:</div>
<div>Port Llast vs. Beastfu -- 127263</div>
<div>Discombobulate vs. Dropships -- 127264</div>
<div>Backarrow vs. Critical Mass -- 127265</div>
<div> </div>
<div>4pm:</div>
<div>The Dark vs. EGO -- 127266</div>
<div>Outlaws vs. Assassins -- 127267</div>
<div>StarFire Elite vs. Llamas -- 127268</div>
thx Caer!

Daylight Savings this weekend for NA at least.

Quote:<div>

<div>Dropships = Flying Doctors, NFS has captain on dropships so he can move players over.</div>
<div>The 4v4 council thingy seems to be somewhat alive and discussing season format. Also council rule changes.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>3pm:</div>
<div>Port Llast vs. Beastfu -- 127263</div>
<div>Discombobulate vs. Dropships -- 127264</div>
<div>Backarrow vs. Critical Mass -- 127265</div>
<div> </div>
<div>4pm:</div>
<div>The Dark vs. EGO -- 127266</div>
<div>Outlaws vs. Assassins -- 127267</div>
<div>StarFire Elite vs. Llamas -- 127268</div>

</div>

bodacious bro's!

</div>
Ugh. Let's see so you switch Daylight Savings on meaning you change your times back an hour, so ... ok I think I've got it (I bet I haven't got it).
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Three" data-cid="289464" data-time="1394040463">
<div>

</div>
Ugh. Let's see so you switch Daylight Savings on meaning you change your times back an hour, so ... ok I think I've got it (I bet I haven't got it).

</div>
</blockquote>
 ummm... no. lol .. you SPRING forward and FALL backward... sooooo..... clocks will go ahead one hour the night of spring daylight savings.. but you were close for an Australian... : P

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nude For Satan" data-cid="289469" data-time="1394066789">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Three" data-cid="289464" data-time="1394040463">
<div>

</div>

</div>
</blockquote>
 ummm... no. lol .. you SPRING forward and FALL backward... sooooo..... clocks will go ahead one hour the night of spring daylight savings.. but you were close for an Australian... : P

</div>
</blockquote>
Howard I know. I'm atrocious at reading clocks. And we're the reverse to NA as our seasons are reversed ... blame the planet's rotundity. And My state doesn't even do daylight savings because they say it confused the cows and fades the curtains. And what is "FALL"? :p
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Start regular season?