Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S36 Preseason round 1 - READY to go, but optional
Games are SETUP and ready to play. The bot server is still unstable and I'm afraid it will remain so until Microsoft fixes their update. Play if you want - we'll set up more games for next weekend, regardless.

OPTIONAL due to bot server instability -- Sunday Sep 7th

3 pm:

Outlaws - The Dark (semi-finalists from last season) 1289207

Backarrow - Llamas (pro playoffs from last season) 1289214

Dropships - SFE 1289215

4 pm:

Assassins - Critical Mass (rematch of finals) 1289220

Sterling - Cosmic Rift (new teams for this season) 1289218

Slopships - WTF? (new teams for this season) 1289219

Beastfu - Symphony 1289221

Show for your game anyway and some play can still be had...

see my post below...

--hallu

GG WP! 

Well this is incredibly annoying. The bot server has become unstable after the installation of the latest security update from Microsoft - no other changes on the box for a long time. Now, after only 2 crashes in the last year, we've had about a dozen in the last 4 days - I backed out the update on day 2, but we've having even more crashes today.  So games will be postponed for now - we'll try to have some prac matches anyway - so show for the games and we'll get some play time in.

I've reinstalled the update - hard for it to be worse than it is now. I've setup the preseason and entered the first round of games.

--hallu

WTF?
WTF Get off my lawn!
Good guy microsoft destabilizes bot server cause I haven't been around, hah!

I assume this means the council decided on stuffs. Yay.

Revised my post at the top.

--hallu
MS issued new updates, and things appear much more stable (bot server up for >3 days), but time will tell. By mid-week we'll know if things are solid enough to start the season (which is my expectation now).

--hallu