Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S33 Semi-Final, Final info
ReDS and Llamas both 2-0'd their opponents to move on to the AML finals.

FTNguyen defeat Assassins 2-0 and will wait for the winner of Nuke vs. Requiem Aug 4th, 3pm as their series is at 1-1.

ReDS and Llamas might or might not play games on the same day. SFE and AR might or might not have a go at bronze.

The recap from the round was provided to someone late to the party on a very secret Skype chat group by a member of one of the pro teams.

<div>"oh dd you missed the epic games</div>
<div>let me sum it up for you</div>
<div>ass/ftn game 1: Dev bad, ass loses 12-3</div>
<div>ass/ftn game 2: 7th types !items 1000xs.  Penguin bad, ass loses 6-4</div>
<div>req/nuke game 1: sika figured what do i need items for lemme just kamakazee and see what happens.  Req wins 9-7</div>
<div>req/nuke game 2: Nacre decides to challenge 3 and dies 2x in the first minute of gameplay.  Req wins by some score"</div>
<div>-Mystery person X</div>

<div> </div>
<div>3pm:</div>
<div>Requiem vs Nuke<span> </span> 4v4a<span> </span>118670</div>
<div>Alpha Reunion vs StarFire Elite<span> </span> 4v4b<span> </span>118717</div>
<div> </div>
<div>4pm:</div>
<div>Alpha Reunion vs StarFire Elite<span> </span> 4v4b<span> </span>118718</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Alpha vs. SFE will be a best of 2. Based on W/L, then K/D combined. Should those tie.. we'll... settle it in an overtime mode game 3. First kill wins. Yeeeeah.</div>
<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">req/nuke game 1: sika figured what do i need items for lemme just kamakazee and see what happens.  Nuke wins 9-7</span>
WTF is our season still not necessarily over?

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Hahahaha. No.

everyone should look at the game 2 log for FTN vs ASS  it is pretty intense... 

http://www.svssubspace.com/logs/4v4d1307280321AssassinsvsFTNguyen.html

Hendrix, did you ever get around to asking ReDS if they'd like to take on Llamas at this date?

Nude For Satan was ok with having Alpha Reunion play SFE for AML bronze.

SFE had informally suggested playing Alpha Reunion for AML Bronze. 

Good to see it approved by Nude on behalf of Alpha Reunion!

We were not consulted on the format shown at the top of this thread, but we agree to the terms, and to these matches being played on 4 August 2013 at 3pm EDT and 4pm EDT.

Solar Hydro, Captain SFE(SFA)

Quote:<div>
Should those tie.. we'll... settle it in an overtime mode game 3. First kill wins. Yeeeeah.

</div>
Golden Lob Shootout?
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Schedule the AML finals already.

my squad wants next weekend... or late sunday, like 5 and 6....... so yeah....

I guess we could do one game this weekend and one next, so if we were to tie this weekend, it would basically be the same thing.

Me and street were talking about 4 and 5 this weekend as well but the later the better for us (5 and 6) if we do it this weekend. Next weekend we can do it anytime.

Hend...

Ok. This is what we'll do. Game 1 tomorrow at 4 est. Game 2 and 3 next week.

Quote:<div>
Hend...

Ok. This is what we'll do. Game 1 tomorrow at 4 est. Game 2 and 3 next week.

</div>
We agree to this ^^ 

Game 1 tomorrow at 4 est.