Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha Reunion Best & Fairest Count Results*
Firstly, lets get what the bot said out of the way :

Our best players for each round played Sadbased purely on robot points - if a tie, I looked at stats and made a decision)

1 - FoaD

<div>2 - Ugly Duckling</div>
<div>3 - Mighty Sven</div>
<div>4 - fuego</div>
<div>5 - fuego</div>
<div>6 - Savman</div>
<div>7 - Pryde</div>
<div>8 - rft</div>
<div>9 - Weasal</div>
<div>10 - Weasal</div>
<div>11 - Weasal</div>
<div>12 - Mighty Sven</div>
<div>13 - Pryde</div>
<div>14 - Pryde</div>
<div>15 - Nude For Satan</div>
<div>16 - Pryde</div>
<div>17 - Weasal</div>
<div>18 - Pryde</div>
<div>19 - Hallowed</div>
<div>20 - Mighty Sven</div>
<div>21 - Pryde</div>
<div>22 - Weasal</div>
<div>Elim Final - Weasal</div>
<div>Semi Final 1 - THC</div>
<div>Semi Final 2 - Weasal</div>
<div> </div>
<div>(7 Weasal, 6 Pryde, 3 Mighty Sven, 2 fuego, 1 ea to FoaD, Ugly Duckling, Savman, rft, Nude For Satan, Hallowed, THC)</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>More imporantly, at a gala function the squad assembled for a vote count and cocktails, resulting in the following table :</div>
<div> </div>
Rank Player <b>Score</b>

1 Weasal <b>239</b>

2 Pryde <b>169</b>

3 Mighty Sven <b>168</b>

4 fuego <b>107</b>

5 Hallowed. <b>87</b>

6 THC <b>83</b>

7 T|tle|st <b>55</b>

8 Ensure <b>37</b>

9 ugly duckling <b>35</b>

10 Mr. B-Hole <b>32</b>

11 rft <b>26</b>

12 BadLamb <b>24</b>

13 Nude For Satan <b>20</b>

14 Xena. <b>13</b>

15 FoaD <b>12</b>

16 Savman <b>12</b>

17 PsyOps <b>2</b>

Congratulations to Weasal, the clear best player as voted by a set of excel formulas! Well done also to Pryde who turned up halfway into the season and always came before a fall. Pryde tipped out spiritual leader Mighty Sven by a solitary point.

Thanks to all AR players for having a dip this season. Apologies to all opponents where the competition we offered was less than tangible. This was a ragtag of some folks who had no 4v4 experience, some who had mucked around with EyeQ back in the day, some folks who had played a little, and ring-ins from wherever we could get them to fill out the roster. It's been a long road (the season started in 2008 I think) but sticking it out was important. Having someone touch it is a bonus. I doubt AR will be back (apparently it's all been passed on to me to decide wtf) but hopefully any player that wants to continue on testing their 4v4 skills may be able to find a home.

Good luck to the teams that remain in their relevant finals series.

- Nude

* While entitled "Best And Fairest", the latter term was not considered when adjudicating. The season wasn't fair on the players, why should the voting be?

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
But since Weasal sabotaged the entire squad by whining and moaning, he should be disqualified.

According to an Aussie, i'm the second best player on one of the worst teams! Call my momma, I've made it! Smile

I'm like the Gene Siskel of reviewers. You know, the one that dies first.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.