S33 Semi-Finals -- TWO games for everyone
<div>Quarter results PRO:</div>
<div>7/21 3:51 pm Assassins def Sterling 12-2 log</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Quarter results AML:</div>
<div>7/21 3:04 pm Alpha Reunion def Unhallowed 12-6 log</div>
<div>7/21 2:15 pm Nuke def Rebels 12-0 log</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Assassins had a better line-up than Sterling. Then they won. It was pretty uneventful.</div>
<div>Unhallowed vs. Alpha Reunion started about 20 or 25 minutes late, as Alpha chose to wait for Unhallowed to maybe have a fourth player. Death Artist eventually showed up, which was the signal for Unhallowed to start throwing the game. Seriously, they were up until that point while playing 3v4.</div>
<div>And Rebels forfeit the game with two players in the arena.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>All semi-finals are best of 3. Everyone plays on both time slots. If the third game is needed, it'll either be after the first two games or next weekend (up to the squads). I'll schedule (for the bots) the second set of games after the first games. Just to minimize automatic calls. There's still a chance of a bot calling a game automatically, causing annoying things. But that requires a game to go into OT. The downside is that I actually have to schedule the second game before it can be played, which means I have to not be in a game to do it. So if you finish 30 minutes before ftnguyen (and I'm playing) you have to wait Sad</div>
<div> </div>
<div>3pm:</div>
<div>Nuke vs. Requiem -- 118441</div>
<div>Llamas vs. StarFire Elite -- 118442</div>
<div>ReDS vs. Alpha Reunion -- 118443</div>
<div>Assassins vs. FTNguyen -- 118444</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>4pm:</div>
<div>Nuke vs. Requiem</div>
<div>Llamas vs. StarFire Elite</div>
<div>ReDS vs. Alpha Reunion</div>
<div>Assassins vs. FTNguyen</div>
</div>
<div> </div>
SFE requests to play in its own stadium for the second match. So we request amendment to the schedule to read:

<div style="margin:0px;font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(41,41,41);">3pm:</div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(41,41,41);">Llamas vs. StarFire Elite -- 118442</div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(41,41,41);"> </div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(41,41,41);">
<div style="margin:0px;">4pm:</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">StarFire Elite vs. Llamas</div>
<div style="margin:0px;"> </div>
<div style="margin:0px;">Solar Hydro, Captain SFE(SFA)</div>
</div>
So you want a 1-1-1 format SH?

SF