Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dueling Tournament Sign Ups -- GET IN!
Dueling Tournament Sign-ups

<span style="font-size:12px;">Tournaments will be held Thursday nights at 9PM EST hosted by Curtis Lee.
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">Any duelers interested should sign up here or in the 4v4 forums, or by messaging me (Curtis) personally. You don't have to sign up -- you can just show up and hop in the tournament (before it starts that is, unless there is a BYE slot you can fill).
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">Okay now for the good stuff!
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">RULES and that good stuff....
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">1) Players can enter the tournament before 9 PM EST, but after 9PM to avoid confusion I'd prefer to lock everything out unless some small changes can be made to the brackets.
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">2) Seeding... this will be completely random. I will however try to make this as much fun for the new guys as possible. How terrible would it be putting Dr Noose against Nacre on the first round?
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">3) This is DOUBLE elimination bracket. We will play with this here and there to see how it works out, but needless to say, I want everyone to have a fair chance and have fun whilst doing it.
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">4) Duels will be best of 3, and only 3 duels will be going at one time
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">5) Lets have some fun, maybe drink a few and kill each other!!
</span>

<span style="font-size:12px;">-<span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Curtis Lee
</span>
</span></span>

i'm down - signing up

can you please do like powerball used to do even though i said people should check forums.. and post it easy to read and look up.

P.S. also can you change the subject line of the TIME OF THE TOURNAMENT