Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIGN IN HERE! (Teams are open for new players!) Next round 1 - 1st of June) - TEAM TOURNAMENT 2013
TOURNAMENT INFO

#- amount of series of different types of games to be played along with your team, which all have x-number of players. Salary will be use for players. Team's compete on winning as many championship points as they can. Winner of the tournament will be the team with most championship points at the end.

SIGNING FOR TOURNAMENT

Reply to this thread with your nick, or msg Captor or Captor+ with nick. New players are allowed to join for teams during tournament, after certain amount of players have ranked you, for salary and you become eligible.

SCHEDULE

Round(2) of the tournament will be played on the 15th of June at 4pm.

TEAMS/ROSTERS

4- teams, with unlimited roster sizes, but players have salaries and teams have salary to paid to players each week.

Check teams so you know what team you want to join at start. It's still fre movement between teams, so contact Captor, captor+ or reply to this thread if you want to change team.

Player movement between teams is allowed, but it's Manager's job to do it.

As games are played, your salary will raise or lower based on how you do. Team will pick manager for themselves, but it has got to be someone with player knowledge.

Manager of the team will be able to buy / trade / sell players, after each round. Manager of the team can be changed during the tournament, if over 50% of the team players want it to.

Captain of the team will be picked by manager, and that captain will pick himself an assistant captain. If manager is changed during season, then captain and also assistant captain will be changed too.

RATING AND CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS ARE DIVIDED TO GAMING PLAYERS LIKE THIS.

RATING GOES TO PLAYER AND STAY'S WITH THE PLAYER UNTIL THE END OF THE TOURNAMENT.

CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS GOES TO THE TEAM, WHERE THE PLAYER IS ON CURRENTLY ROSTERED WHEN GAME WAS PLAYED.

1st 25

2nd 22

3rd 19

4th 16

5th 14

6th 12

7th 10

8th 9

9th 8

10th 7

11th 6

12th 5

13th 4

14th 3

15th 2

16th 1

Tournament teams are as follows:

100[A] -blue

Arctos

Bizzahhobby

Candyman

Curtis Lee

dblue

High Gain

Mastiff

Motorzep

lightbender

Ozn

Psycho Psematic

Player Killer

Sephiroth

THC

Treachen

Twista

Willy

200[B] -red,

9-volt

7th

a pez addiction

Develop

Ivf

Kdakdja

Macuto

NINE

Pempu

Psyanide

Smackdown

Street Fighter

Swamp thing

the seven year itch

Varsity

ZigNotZag

300[C] -green

A Mirror

Adept

Afri

Caerbannog

Captor

Cycl0ne

Hibachi

Jamuraan

Jocker

Kop

Legacy

Mudvayne

Photo

saiyan

Seriel Killer

S.T.O.P.

400[D] -yellow

Equinoob

Hendrix

designator

Eric Clapton

Hallowed

hit man

homie

Jae

Pretender

Pryde

ojo

Savage

Sixth

Something Dutch

Tri-Tone

Weasal

Team Captains will create team name and chat for their teams.

GAMES

Teams pay buy-in for each player to enter an event. There will be an event prizes such as champion points and cash for teams and for players to rating points.

EVERY TEAM START WITH CASH OF: 10000

We play different games everytime, so, everyteam needs warzoner's, powerballer's, 4v4's, duelers, teamplayers, turreter's.

Games that going to be played: Chaos league, Warzone, Rzjpl, Powerball, Turret wars, DZA, Conquest, Shipwars, 1v1, Elimination, 2v2, 2v2v2v..., 4v4, 4v4v4v4, 8v8, 8v8v8v8, The Final War(teamwars).

Sign in for tournament here with a nick and team u wish to join. You can contact me in game with msg also - Captor, or Captor+.

TEAM MANAGER

Manager handles all player movement. Leads the team by doing player trades, controls team money, seeks for good players with low salary to buy and sells overwaged players, also picks team captain. Captain can be changed after every round, if manager want to. Captain and ass. captain sould be managers right hand in team.

If manager is asked to sell a player to other team, the manager has 3 choises: a] Sells player and gains player (value) from other team. b] Deny the offer. c] Suggest a trade for that player.

RULES FOR SELLING A PLAYER

Manager is locked to squad, so can't sell himself.
Cool idea Captor. Hope we get enough to participate.

Name: Ozn

Count me in for the draft. Good idea Captor. Hope I can make the events.

Name: Willy
develop

Nice. Sounds fun.

sign me up as 7th 

I'm in. Probably could consider me a league minimum pick up!

Pryde

Add me, Adept.

Adept | Critical Mass
Sign me up.  treachen

br br br br br br/br br/br/br/br

sigh me up as Hendrix

Curtis Lee

<3

Street Fighter

twista

FYI I would recommend putting in a cut-off date for the rankings and taking a screenshot of them. People can manipulate their team's salary total by adjusting rankings - and other teams can bloat an opposing team's salaries as well.

A mirror - I don't know about salaries anymore or care to participate in that process. 

Please as you had said, add me to any team.  I'll play if not enough show up and I happen to be around.

dblu

sign me up!
Go Rank folks! We need more rankings. (I only have 3 rankings for instance!)

Bump on Rankings. We need solid rankings by tomorrow.

To rank players, go here: http://svssubspace.c...v4PilotRankings

hibachi