Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are rosters locked?
Yesterday Barbarian played for Rebels, on the same day he was added to the FTN roster. I'm asking because I thought rostered players were locked to their team and only new unrostered players could be added.

Then again new teams are coming in...
it is a soft roster lock untill like half way thru I think.  you just have to go thru caer to switch now so people don't switch names and such

I thought the intention was like this, to prevent players from jumping ship halfway through the season.

Movement is currently free, but has to go through me. Mostly to prevent aliasing, since people liked to reset their stats and it messes up pilot rankings etc.

Will be locked after R11 but before R12, which is half way through the long ass regular we have going on.

So basically what 7th said, sans the badness.

Barb TRAITOR!!!! :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:

Quote:Movement is currently free, but has to go through me. Mostly to prevent aliasing, since people liked to reset their stats and it messes up pilot rankings etc.

Will be locked after R11 but before R12, which is half way through the long ass regular we have going on.

So basically what 7th said, sans the badness.
would this go for players that are not currently active? can additions still be made?
I believe if you haven't been rostered you are allowed to join a team or if you squad was dissolved you get a short grace period to join a new squad