Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League and Chaos Stats Site is back!!!
I'm very happy to announce that League and Chaos Stats are finally back!

League Stats:

svssubspace.com

Chaos Stats:

svssubspace.com/index.php?page=ChaosN

The league page is bit slow atm but I think it can be sped up significantly.  The Hall of Fame page there is particularly slow, and I already know that will be much faster.

--hallu
Thx hallu! You are the best Smile

thx hall, can we get logs to work, and can the squad banners be updated, great work love it!

maybe it me asking too much but im sure many other players would agree for this, 

a way to show in the website Current pracs being played and with what players and even show the line of players waiting to claim cap. 

this way a player can log on to website thru his phone and see whats currently happeing on the zone.
You're welcome Smile

btw, I've fixed the prob with player banners -- do a ctrl-F5/full refresh if don't see them when you go there.  UL just fully fixed the speclog stuff, so that looks good to go now for the Sunday spec chat mavens.

Previously I sped up the Hall of Fame page which is very snappy now.  Also I optimized the slowest query on the main league page, so the load time was cut in about half.

I'd like to move towards some of those "what's going on right now" ideas, and make the site more mobile friendly - that way people can check things out on their smartphone and then hop in.

On the Chaos pages, there are several things I plan on adding...

Ideas are welcome as always.

--hallu

<div> </div>