Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaos and League Stats Site back!
I'm very happy to announce that Chaos Stats are finally back!

Chaos Stats:

svssubspace.com/index.php?page=ChaosN

League Stats:

svssubspace.com

The league page is bit slow atm but I think it can be sped up significantly.  The Hall of Fame page there is particularly slow, and I already know to make that much faster.

--hallu
Quote:Hallu, just so you can have someone who's never satisfied while Eth is asleep - re the old messageboards: is there any way to retrieve them even as a read only archive placed somewhere for viewing?

(well done though, pretty much everyone has been hanging out for this day, and this is one thing that really CAN stem pop loss to an extent - stats on the web!)
I have all the old forum info as it was the day the stats/forums became unavailable to the outside world. Keep in mind though that the forum data was lost at various points from not being backed up (which should now no longer be a problem with the new host) so it's sadly not a complete history.  That data is in the db now, but installing the OLD forum software with the proper version was a major headache when I had to rebuild the server when it crashed hard in June of 2010 - iirc I had hack some of installation procedures to get it to work (it was an old version of the forum software back then).  Thanks for mentioning your interest.  I have a very long list of things to attend to for everything to be in good shape, but that bumps the priority of that one a tad.  If I do get it installed, I'm not sure I want people posting new stuff there, or if we should keep all the board stuff here now...

btw, in  case you didn't see, Caerbannog has access to the scheduler and the games are posted for the weekend.

I've always seen the stats as being a critical thing despite many people professing to 'not care' Wink  I did a lot of work to get the stats available via the bots while the web not accessible, but the website is a far better interface for that sort of data.  We can hope that helps to revive things, but I am considering some radical changes to the pub arena if things don't pick up.  As always I'm willing to listen to suggestions.

--hallu
Good to have stats pages.

step 1 get rid of 4v4 and other subareans.

one zone. one game. one champ.

tho i would be fine with a bigger map. split for 4v4 games/ or dueling while in main map.

....Axe

Chaos west calls!

Time for another zone. no subzones.
Hey hallu. Can you fix up chaos website. Lots of the links are broken

Also any chance to add more stats to the website stats page. I enjoy watching the info flow on the page.

I was able to watch skyline climb to 2nd place woo!

Also fun to watch pig finally get killed. A news feed would be cool.

...Axe