Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 years SS Tourney - BIG PRIZE MONEY
Quote:Part of that problem is the preset game times.  Is there a way for two squads to agree on a time and date to play?  Would a mod have to be present or could the bot handle it?
Needs a mod and a game ID on the bot. Which at the moment I have to set.

However... if I were to set, say: FTNguyen vs. Assassins - January 1st, 3pm - system assigns it ID 123456. Then I set FTNguyen vs. Assassins - January 1st, 4pm - ID 123457 and so on...
Say I set these in advance for a few weeks of games, the !schedule gets completely whack and remains unchanged, but the games could be loaded at any time by any mod.

The scheduling thing requires administrator access to Simon's bot server and the 4v4 stats page that haunts it.
--
P.S. You would/will also make sure that everyone is on the same page regarding the league rules. Such simple things as "I lagged out 1 second after go" and match start times.
P.P.S. I really have no intention on handling any of that rules stuff. I can help schedule this. But if money is introduced, I don't want to be making any of the calls regarding its distribution. Everyone already whins plenty ehough when they don't feel like their chances to win money are being ruined.

Messages In This Thread
17 years SS Tourney - BIG PRIZE MONEY - Caerbannog - 01-19-2013, 12:32 PM