Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S33 Pre-Season r1 schedule
Well hello there, subfriends.

It kinds of looks like the council isn't happening, at least for now. Who knows, things might change.
Anyways, I updated A1 to fix mAImER's capitals and AML champs... except the last part is still wrong. It's missing seasons.

We have 7-ish squads for this:
FTNguyen
Rebels
Llamas
StarFire Elite
Requiem
Alpha Reunion
Nuke - missing a few players
Assassins - no idea if they are returning

So I'll pit the two most unlikely to show against each other.

Sunday, January 13th:
3pm:
Assassins vs. Nuke
Alpha Reunion vs. Llamas

4pm:
Rebels vs. FTNguyen
Requiem vs. StarFire Elite
Oh. I'm not sure if we're running pre-season every weekend up to the real league, but I'll start that only AFTER the superbowl. So that'd be about 4 weeks.
why are we starting preseason so early if we don't start reg season for 4 weeks?  anyways, have we (you) decided on league length/if or if not this council thing is a go yet? or still undecided since no one cares? 

We care 7th Saga, we care.

do you ra? do you?

Quote:why are we starting preseason so early if we don't start reg season for 4 weeks?  anyways, have we (you) decided on league length/if or if not this council thing is a go yet? or still undecided since no one cares? 
We, I, have not decided on length as we don't have the "final" number of squads. A lot of people seemed to think 15 rounds is a tad long, but is it rly?
I'm thinking 3 rotations with 6 or less and 2 with 7 or more squads. We currently sort of have 8. Unhallowed is somewhere in the making. Amphitheater has not gotten back to me after his initial "we want to join".

Assassins still seem a bit iffy about their return. So we'll see.