Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the incentive of joining a top tier Pro League squad?
You're right, there is nothing conflicting within the part you mentioned. You practiced, got serious, became a real team. No conflict.

The conflict I'm pointing out is that the addition of a couple guys is what you stated was integral to success leading to the finals. And your most recent response follows suit by saying that you need to improve your team in order to be attractive to better players in order to gain those players. It leads one to summarize that in order to be successful, the addition of new players was the key for your team, and is the suggested path to success for other teams... But the closing comment in the part I quoted was that a team shouldn't expect a top player to join your team and lead you to the path of victory. Although that's what the rest of what you are saying leads to. Hence conflict.

Without trying to just be nitpicky, I'm honestly trying to figure out if a team needs to practice for years in order to become successful, or if the success comes from the addition of new, better players (which are gained by being a decent team). 

Messages In This Thread
What is the incentive of joining a top tier Pro League squad? - Bargeld - 08-20-2014, 08:56 PM