Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S32 Semi-Finals R2 results, Finals info
Both series are over at 2-0. Congratulations to FTNguyen and Assassins for making the finals, again.

12/2 3:03 pm FTNguyen def Rebels 10-6 log

12/2 2:45 pm Assassins def Thor 12-4 log

FTNguyen vs. Rebels started out slow, then picked up pace when Rebels were forced to go for kills. The first kill was only at 16:00. The first time FTNguyen was at a winning score was 4-2 at 38:52. That's when stuff started exploding. The game ultimately finished in a chaotic F3 fest.

Thor vs. Assassins started off by 3 lagging out. Thus he started the game with an empty space craft. He died at 4:29. Apart from that I'm not sure what went wrong for Thor since I obviously didn't see the game. They seem to have kept exploding at a pace of once every two minutes to have the game 4-1 for Assassins by 13:02 and 2 deaths on 3. Maybe they could not slow the game down? You can just leave a reply here with any comments on the matter.

Comments on the lagout before engaging were in the game log. Yes. It sucks that you can lose a life to that. If it is an alt-tab issue, then it's on you. There is a one minute timer before the bot starts the game from !start or !ready. You need to alt-tab back in during that period and get the lag out out of the way.

I prefer my rules simple, so no one has to cry BIAS. If we return toys to people who haven't engaged, it soon becomes "people who didn't use toys", etc. But... there's something in the works to possibly deal with all this. I'll give you more details on that at a later date.

As for the finals.

3pm:

Llamas vs. StarFire Elite game 1 -R18 / 108402

4pm:

Llamas vs. StarFire Elite game 2 -R19 / 108403

FTNguyen vs. Assassins game 1 - R18 / 108404

Two more games for PRO will be played next week (at 3 and 4). AML will have the remaining one game next week at whichever slot the squads want, if it is needed.