Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S32 Semis R1 results...
Results from the first round of the BO3:

11/25 3:55 pm Assassins def Thor 11-7 log

11/25 2:57 pm FTNguyen def Rebels 7-5 log

Rebels vs. FTNguyen was a rather slow paced game even before BARBARIAN got into his spider. I watched the whole thing but can't recall any failures or pretty kills really. So it was good subspacing.

Assassins vs. Thor had 3 fly around in a leviathan. While he did get to over 100k damage dealt, I suppose most people expected him to .sc 6 earlier in the game (he only did it at 43:50 when Thor was already down 4v3 and 8-5. They got it to 8-7, which is as close as they got. The first 7 kills of the game were either by 9-volt or baldorin.

Games 2 and 3 for the series will be at 3 and 4 pm slots on November 2nd. Llamas and SFE are playing 2 games (at least) a week from that. The first game of Pro finals will also be played on the 9th, on whichever timeslot the squads opt to start out with.

3pm:

Assassins vs. Thor -- 108142

FTNguyen vs. Rebels -- 108143

4pm if necessary ... if not... 2v2?:

Assassins vs. Thor -- no gameid yet, will only schedule if the game is played.

FTNguyen vs. Rebels
you didn't see my huge pb thor on ra? bad
Can we get logs copy/pasted from these matches since it's playoffs and they have higher populations? The log would give some insight into the kill/death order and time (like 4 people died in 2 minutes towards the end of our game)
Nobody saw that, 7th.