Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED
Thanks for the good wishes I am stopping by chaos for fun & profit Smile

I played a bit last night and enjoyed seeing some of my squad and of course many of the players

But you know what i don't miss is the weak ss Smile  so many players are just bitter and sit in spec and complain.  I'm now after all this time playing the game going to get an ignore.txt

I don't mind discussion i don't mind disagreement but what i have no time for is soul sucking whining Sad  my days of wasting time on talking with those players is done.  

I will also be parking my ship in ?go chaos0axe  with the 0 bounty start. Always up for a game just message me.  I'll be monitoring across billers

As far as my ego goes i see exactly what needs to be done to improve things.  Now i know what tools are not being used.  The ability to make changes is so quick.  Its a press of a button and a few lines of code.  But type ?owner and you don't see Axe Demento which is fine.  I have nothing but good wishes for Passplay & Hallu and what ever other shadowy figures lurk behind the scenes.

I was in chaos before this chaos existed and i will be in chaos after it is gone. 

Just call 2011-2014 the Axe Demento Years.

This is the new age what you do with it is up to you.

As for me I'll play but I'm not defending it any longer.  If you want updates simply head on over to the other forum and I'll gladly tell you more.

...Axe

Play more SS

Messages In This Thread
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - GC6 - 02-19-2014, 03:53 PM
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - GC6 - 04-01-2014, 06:35 PM
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - Axe Demento - 04-02-2014, 08:14 PM
AXE DEMENTO- Chaos State of MINED - GC6 - 04-03-2014, 02:50 PM