Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 36 Sign-Up & whatever thingies
Quote:<div>
Can we also please cater to the majority of the population regarding North American holidays? I'm sick of having to gear a holiday weekend around internet spaceship matches. Sorry dear we have to arrive at 3 to the Father's Day BBQ, I have a spaceship match...... Go to the beach? Sorry I have to show for my game or we'll lose and receive a seed less in the post season and play Assassins round 1. Etc.

I brought this up more than a few seasons ago.

Edits:

Can we please have game times (with dates) posted for the entire regular season ahead of time? It should be really easy to post. That stupid site I used to randomly generate last seasons schedule could be used again, and times added to games right then and there.

Lastly, can we update the map with the past 2 champions unless it has already been done? If it's a matter of time, myself or Aquitas can easily do it. We spent more than a few hours creating maps with text for another zone.

Thank you.

</div>

The holiday thing is something we could in theory have a vote on. But then we might also want one for European holidays, and would of course use the decision from the 'murica holidays for that one as well.

You're ... well, expected to attend real life duties before spaceships.

And yes, we can have the entire schedule up before the season even starts.

And yes, we can. I'll possibly maybe do it tomorrow.

---

OH. If any of the returning squads feel like they need to change their council rep, inform hallucination?, pretty sure he can change the access rights on council forum.

Messages In This Thread
Season 36 Sign-Up & whatever thingies - Caerbannog - 08-05-2014, 06:17 PM