Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 36 Sign-Up & whatever thingies
Quote:<div>
On holiday times, one of the biggest issues was the incident where we didnt KNOW if a round was on until the last minute. So establishing the fixture ... schedule, sorry ... with its DATES OF PLAY while ensuring the off-limits weekends are observed ... should be a priority with council - to avoid a repeat.

Actual schedule tricky to determine early without knowing team numbers, of course, but penning in yes-weekends and no-weekends can surely be done.

</div>

Bingo. I'm unsure of the exact percentages regarding league composition... but I would bet the vast majority live in North America.

A schedule can easily be generated once we have all team names. Putting times and dates next to each match-up is very easy.

And Caer, we're all aware of our "real life duties". That little jab is tangential to the issue of playing games on weekends where there shouldn't be games period.

I'm sure NA players (the majority of the league population) would happily have events or just a few weekends off in place of matches during July 4th weekend or for a few European holidays.

Nude, can you please pose this to the council?

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Season 36 Sign-Up & whatever thingies - Three - 08-05-2014, 08:41 PM