Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 43: Rosters are unlocked
(06-27-2018, 11:46 AM)Ozn Wrote:  Jesus Christ. Yes street I am still making a squad, please ignore the post I deleted.

Candyman - three and I were captains of Requiem like 5 seasons ago and given the squad by Dura. I honestly don’t give a shit what the squad is called. Who really fucking cares anymore?  I’m just trying to make a squad where other people are too lazy or incompetent to do so - so we can have 6 teams. Thanks for making this something you care about above everything else.

I’m not changing squad names. If you don’t like it go kick rocks.

Hey, it was just a quick post on a forum. You're overestimating my level of care on this issue. Easypeazy to use any other name, if you don't care?

I've also been trying to make a 6th squad here on the side to help out, just like i have every previous season. But it's hard now that the euroscene is dying and i can't join in on the hours most people play at. Fling your hinted dirt in another direction, thanks  Heart

Edit: lets not derail here and start arguing, it was a simple request. Regardless of anyones opinion about anyone else here, we're all needed to make this happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season 43: Rosters are unlocked - Ozn - 06-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Season 43: Rosters are unlocked - Candyman - 06-27-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Season 43: Rosters are unlocked - Ozn - 06-27-2018, 01:25 PM