Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S33 R1 and Full Schedule & Some Rules
So 10 squads, thats pretty good. I'm looking forward to this season and i hope all the squads stick around. Feels like league is in a upswing. (in b4 someone says this game is dead) 

There's been a lot of faggotry in pracs lately though. Please let all the newcomers play when they've waited in line and want in. We can't afford to be hostile to new players. Who cares if they drag your stats down? Don't play if you can't handle the game without stack or getting carried. Look for serious pracs with your squad. Requiem is open for scheduled pracs with anyone who wants to. Msg me in-game if you're interested.

There's also been an issue of namestealing going on. maybe mod privalige in the zone should be looked over? I have no idea how many ppl have access to mod powers on that level. And who do we talk to to get our names back? Will it be an issue with rosters if it happens later on in the season?

I tried reading the thread about ship settings but that turned into a shitstorm. Are we confirmed for no changes in ship settings? What about the council?

Messages In This Thread
S33 R1 and Full Schedule & Some Rules - Candyman - 02-05-2013, 06:30 PM