Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team for these players?
Versatile was on Symphony from 1999 through 2004. Not sure about the other teams you mentioned.
Hi,

I can response for myself -> Blasphemy.

-- jermar
(12-02-2014, 07:24 PM)jermar Wrote:  Hi,

I can response for myself -> Blasphemy.

-- jermar

Thanks jermar!
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
(12-02-2014, 10:23 AM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  Versatile was on Symphony from 1999 through 2004. Not sure about the other teams you mentioned.

Thanks peeking. Reason why the other two teams are suggested is because Versatile was announced MVP for a Pro Season 07, Round 7 match between EpiK and =United=.

EpiK won 12-3, which would suggest that Versatile his hopped on his good foot and did his bad thing for them, but I can't be certain.

Maybe he was on loan!
I can do an educated guess on most of those names but these are the only ones I'm sure of:

Adamantium Legends
Chronos Unhallowed
Mashing Presence
Piloboy EGO
Sea Dynasty
I don't think Jinxi has ever been on Dynasty, but he was on ONE for one season during his military service, so that must have been season 7 then.
(12-03-2014, 12:58 PM)Tunahead Wrote:  I don't think Jinxi has ever been on Dynasty, but he was on ONE for one season during his military service, so that must have been season 7 then.
Ok sounds like it then. Ssn 7 was ONE's last ssn, also they did not compete in Pro in ssn 6. Thanks.

(12-03-2014, 12:51 PM)Arctos Wrote:  I can do an educated guess on most of those names but these are the only ones I'm sure of:

Adamantium Legends
Chronos Unhallowed
Mashing Presence
Piloboy EGO
Sea Dynasty

tyvm Arctos 
From Pro League 07 (2000/01) :

a: The Dark
chlorox: The Dark
Chronos: Unhallowed (probably) I can ask him but he'll probably be too stoned to attempt a conversaion
hagetaga: The Dark or Pulsar - I don't recall hage ever being on TD but I could be wrong...
merlin: ONE or Requiem - Ask Nilrem in the game and he'll tell you
Mystikal: Hemp Lordz - pretty sure about this one...
Versatile: EpiK
Warlock: EpiK or Spork - I don't recall a Warlock ever on EpiK. Could be wrong...
(11-12-2014, 02:07 PM)Nude For Satan Wrote:  In AML Season 08 (equates to Pro 12, commenced late 2002), the following players were each rostered with one or the other of the teams listed beside them ... but I can't work out which.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

- Nude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mythic(Myth) - Heaven
(12-04-2014, 05:59 PM)Motorzep Wrote:  From Pro League 07 (2000/01) :

a: The Dark
chlorox: The Dark
Chronos: Unhallowed  (probably)  I can ask him but he'll probably be too stoned to attempt a conversaion
hagetaga: The Dark or Pulsar - I don't recall hage ever being on TD but I could be wrong...
merlin: ONE or Requiem - Ask Nilrem in the game and he'll tell you
Mystikal:  Hemp Lordz - pretty sure about this one...
Versatile: EpiK
Warlock: EpiK or Spork - I don't recall a Warlock ever on EpiK.  Could be wrong...

Thanks motorzep. Sounds like your pretty certain about a, chlorox, Mystikal and Versatile, but not so much the others.
(12-04-2014, 06:56 PM)Captor Wrote:  
(11-12-2014, 02:07 PM)Nude For Satan Wrote:  In AML Season 08 (equates to Pro 12, commenced late 2002), the following players were each rostered with one or the other of the teams listed beside them ... but I can't work out which.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

- Nude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mythic(Myth) - Heaven

Thanks captor!
Here are a few I can add off the top of my head:

Akemi - Betrayal
a-poc - Pulsar
Exorcist - Allah
Operator - Betrayal
Aleksandra - Intelli
Hagetaga - Pulsar
Hummer - Not sure who this was but he wasn't on Dynasty
illiquid - WTF?
Mauler - DragonWings
Mystikal - Dynasty (for sure, I don't recall if he joined Hemp Lordz later)
Orz - DoH
phozed - phatboys
zoo - Dynasty
(12-04-2014, 09:49 PM)Mop Wrote:  Here are a few I can add off the top of my head:

Akemi - Betrayal
a-poc - Pulsar
Exorcist - Allah
Operator - Betrayal
Aleksandra - Intelli
Hagetaga - Pulsar
Hummer - Not sure who this was but he wasn't on Dynasty
illiquid - WTF?
Mauler - DragonWings
Mystikal - Dynasty (for sure, I don't recall if he joined Hemp Lordz later)
Orz - DoH
phozed - phatboys
zoo - Dynasty

Thanks heaps Mop. I am starting to think now that "hummer" was just the ref's pet name for Hummingbird (therefore QC)

I've consolidated all the names into the OP now, was getting a bit unwieldy.
No one named Nilrem or Merlin was ever on Req to my knowledge. Did he have another name back then?

HG
(12-05-2014, 11:01 PM)High Gain Wrote:  No one named Nilrem or Merlin was ever on Req to my knowledge. Did he have another name back then?

HG
as "merlin".

If you look at https://web.archive.org/web/20030718014813/http://www.discopalace.com/cgi-bin/scoremaster/viewteamscores.cgi?league=34&team=991
The ref for the match between ONE and Requiem afforded "merlin" an equal mvp placing along with Travis. As it was a very tight match, mvp's could have come from either team. No boxscore or match log is available, nor were either teams' roster pages successfully archived.

I did ask nilrem but he kind of Matt Damon'd BETRAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAL Smile
(12-05-2014, 11:08 PM)Nude For Satan Wrote:  
(12-05-2014, 11:01 PM)High Gain Wrote:  No one named Nilrem or Merlin was ever on Req to my knowledge. Did he have another name back then?

HG
as "merlin".

If you look at https://web.archive.org/web/20030718014813/http://www.discopalace.com/cgi-bin/scoremaster/viewteamscores.cgi?league=34&team=991
The ref for the match between ONE and Requiem afforded "merlin" an equal mvp placing along with Travis. As it was a very tight match, mvp's could have come from either team. No boxscore or match log is available, nor were either teams' roster pages successfully archived.

Merlin was on ONE. I don't think current Nilrem is the same person as this Merlin.

Here are some others (am almost certain):

AML08 - bad-news: Tweaked
AML08 - Precept: Llamasery
Pro07 - a: Redshift
Pro07 - battlecity tom: RaDaR
Pro07 - Malefactor: Watchmen
Pro07 - orcrist: RAF
Pro07 - Talent: RaDaR
Pro07 - Vihtahousu: WTF?

HG
as "merlin".

If you look at https://...

-------

Yeah, I can definitely confirm that he was ONE and not Req.
HG
(12-06-2014, 04:02 AM)oldvet Wrote:  

HG
as "merlin".

Merlin was on ONE. I don't think current Nilrem is the same person as this Merlin.

Here are some others (am almost certain):

AML08 - bad-news: Tweaked
AML08 - Precept: Llamasery
Pro07 - a: Redshift
Pro07 - battlecity tom: RaDaR
Pro07 - Malefactor: Watchmen
Pro07 - orcrist: RAF
Pro07 - Talent: RaDaR
Pro07 - Vihtahousu: WTF?

Thanks for the info on merlin, oldvet!

With the others, if you are only "almost certain", I might let them hang around to see if more responses come to light. Thanks though!
Pro07 - Fatal Image: Pulsar
Pro08 - Fuzz E. Mascot: Allah
Pro07 - nathan hale: Pulsar

Pulsar renamed to Allah, if that helps connect any other dots.
(11-12-2014, 02:07 PM)Nude For Satan Wrote:  Pro07 - Vihtahousu: Ascension or WTF?
He's my brother. He played for WTF?.