Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prac bot stats
Wink 
Hi!

Is this is a bug with the bot? how come suri gets MVP instead of me? can someone explain how does this work? If not, maybe someone should look into the code. :-)

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_3.jpg (Size: 391.11 KB / Downloads: 11)
(12-15-2019, 07:32 AM)Seriel Killer Wrote:  Hi!

Is this is a bug with the bot? how come suri gets MVP instead of me? can someone explain how does this work? If not, maybe someone should look into the code. :-)

this is really quite simple SK. Go  look at the prac on the stats website. You died out whereas he didn't. It is really quite that simple. You get major negative points for that. That statbox doesn't point that fact out. Thank you for participating in Subspace Pro League practices and we look forward to your future participation.
WTF Get off my lawn!

suri has VERY low TRating, thus when he gets a kill on ANYONE he gains a lot more points than anyone
(12-15-2019, 09:46 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  

this is really quite simple SK. Go  look at the prac on the stats website. You died out whereas he didn't. It is really quite that simple. You get major negative points for that. That statbox doesn't point that fact out. Thank you for participating in Subspace Pro League practices and we look forward to your future participation.

Hehe, that's how staff answers should be :-P

It's a little bit messed up that a few more minutes in game would have any effect if there is a visible difference in stats.
p.k has a good point though, I didn't realize suri has such low rating  Big Grin

Thanks
(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Seriel Killer Wrote:  

It's a little bit messed up that a few more minutes in game would have any effect if there is a visible difference in stats.
p.k has a good point though, I didn't realize suri has such low rating  Big Grin

Thanks

Time is irrelevant, besides dying out pre or post 10 minutes IIRC.
One is rewarded with an additional -15~20 or something.
Other than that it's TRat scaling and number of players scaling. Pulling heroics 2v4 will reward a 1000 rating player vs. another 1000 rating player much more than killing one of two players while your team has 4.
(12-16-2019, 09:53 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  
(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Seriel Killer Wrote:  

Thanks

Time is irrelevant, besides dying out pre or post 10 minutes IIRC.
One is rewarded with an additional -15~20 or something.
Other than that it's TRat scaling and number of players scaling. Pulling heroics 2v4 will reward a 1000 rating player vs. another 1000 rating player much more than killing one of two players while your team has 4.

Awesome! i'm glad it works like that.
Thanks!