Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Teams scheduling their match times
I hear a lot of criticism over the set times for matches on sunday. Can some consideration be given to captains scheduling matches? I think the dark and sterling definitely had to field some weaker lineups due to the preset match times.
(02-26-2015, 06:41 PM)Crescendo Wrote:  I hear a lot of criticism over the set times for matches on sunday. Can some consideration be given to captains scheduling matches? I think the dark and sterling definitely had to field some weaker lineups due to the preset match times.

Parties contributing to discussion of meritorious scheduling in council: Cosmic Rift, Llamas, Symphony, Backarrow, Sysop. Status: unresolved.
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
(02-26-2015, 08:01 PM)Nude For Satan Wrote:  
(02-26-2015, 06:41 PM)Crescendo Wrote:  I hear a lot of criticism over the set times for matches on sunday. Can some consideration be given to captains scheduling matches? I think the dark and sterling definitely had to field some weaker lineups due to the preset match times.

Parties contributing to discussion of meritorious scheduling in council: Cosmic Rift, Llamas, Symphony, Backarrow, Sysop. Status: unresolved.

speaking of, a lot of squads need to reconsider their council members. activity was pretty much limited to mindriot, street, peeking, me and hallu/nude
I think it would be a good idea as long as it doesn't turn into the marathon pissing match it used to be back in the day :p
(02-28-2015, 07:56 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  I think it would be a good idea as long as it doesn't turn into the marathon pissing match it used to be back in the day :p

Which is all but guaranteed. Out of all the changes needed in league this is possibly one of the least important.
(03-01-2015, 01:59 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  
(02-28-2015, 07:56 PM)Gruntster Wrote:  I think it would be a good idea as long as it doesn't turn into the marathon pissing match it used to be back in the day :p

Which is all but guaranteed. Out of all the changes needed in league this is possibly one of the least important.

Seconding Peeking's point. Also it led to unnecessary controversy/acrimony between squads, tactical scheduling to harm the opponent, etc.
I'd like to take this opportunity that I regularly requested 2am times in order to get the targeted 8-9pm est slot. $