Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 39?
StarFire Elite already confirmed they'd be returning. Feel free to sign up here. If all goes well and hallu can work his database magic we could be looking into maybe running 1 round of pre-season after Easter and jump right into S39 on the 10th or so.

But for that to happen we need quick sign ups and none of the usual "new squad, nevermind, wait it's a new squad but with a different name, nah nevermind" stuff Tongue
And we'd be going into the new season with the old formula.

Outlaws won both the title and regular season for 38 and Three also finished #1 in the ever important leaguestats with a massive margin of 6 points. Llamas won yet another AML title. They sounded super thriller about it.

Returning 5:
SFE
Llamas
Outlaws
BIA
The Dark

Not Returning 1:
Pure
Pure is gone remove it.
B.I.A. is returning. Unlock rosters if you haven't.

Is there anything we can improve before the season starts? New format? Change .cap to .next or similar? Are roster sizes good? This game can't take another season of empty weekdays then have saiyan logon with a stackfreq and abuse .forecap for 3 hours. We need a change here.

The council forum is completely silent. Last post was made a few months ago by me, adressing the fact that ppl get ip-banned from the zone for no reason. It's happened to 4 or 5 players on our squad and i know it's affected (and killed off) other players as well. Is there anything we can do about this? I think squads need to reselect members for the council, if another seasons starts.

Are other zones dying at the same pace? Would a merger be out of the question? I think the bots are more versatile in TW? Plus we'd actually get new players and/or spectators during games.

What's happening with events? Captor is allegedly in charge but he didnt listen much last time i tried to plan something. If we're going to do a tournament, you don't announce it in green 30 min before the actual event. Instead, you have a webpage where ppl can sign up, with a few weeks notice.

What else?
nothing will happen and llamas will win aml againsnt sfe, while the same 4 squad with the same players compete for pro
So, we have 3 squads returning, 1 not returning. Let's today check what the others want to do.

I really have no idea whether the merger is possible. It would probably be best if all of Subspace is merged into one zone.
It seems that in-game links to other zones are now available. This could be good!

And !forcecap is gone
(03-27-2016, 06:32 PM)Street Wrote:  And !forcecap is gone

Prekasno
Bring Symph back Duck!
We could use a few more squads maybe
(04-03-2016, 05:30 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  We could use a few more squads maybe

funny this reminds me of when a guy from DSB came in and made a newbie squad for this league, your relentless rants about how bad they were made them quit the zone pretty much, just like how now a days you little by little talk down to newbies instead of helping them or simply shuting the fuk up how bad they are, youre a cancerous piece of shit, trash player also so i dont know how you being bad yourself makes you think u can talk to them like this.

P.S. stop getting mad at qwing for making you lose your over rated erate u got from killing panny. u stupid cunt, qwing is obviously not from svs so cut him a break he enjoys playing, act like a smod
(04-06-2016, 05:31 AM)p.k Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 05:30 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  We could use a few more squads maybe

funny this reminds me of when a guy from DSB came in and made a newbie squad for this league, your relentless rants about how bad they were made them quit the zone pretty much, just like how now a days you little by little talk down to newbies instead of helping them or simply shuting the fuk up how bad they are, youre a cancerous piece of shit, trash player also so i dont know how you being bad yourself makes you think u can talk to them like this.

P.S. stop getting mad at qwing for making you lose your over rated erate u got from killing panny. u stupid cunt, qwing is obviously not from svs so cut him a break he enjoys playing, act like a smod

I alone made a squad quit the zone? Awesome, my powers exceed my wildest expectations. I wonder if this was before or after I helped put together and coordinate things for Carefactor and BENCHERS UNITE.

P.S. Fuck you, you useless fucking cunt. I have no idea how qwing or panny are related to anything. And a good job bashing Panny while riding qwing's dick. Your logic is flawless. I need to uphold some saint like standard and play plus attempt to help every newbie all the time, while the rest of you try your best to fuck it all up? Bitch please.

P.P.S. I'm about to schedule some pre-season games in there. Rosters should be unlocked for editing and 5 squads is very little but a triple round robin is doable.

Even more P's and an S. I need to do the a1 "graphic" on my other computer, one of these weekends it'll totally happen Tongue
Still kinda awaiting to hear from EG/Assassins. 6 squads would be better than 5. Like I said before somewhere, a league with 5 is doable with a triple round robin (that's 12 games or something) and then BYE the #1 seed into the finals, let #2 and 3 play for the finals spot and have Llamas and SFE fight it out for AML.
Hi, I'd like to sign up for league (AML) with a new squad.

Name of new squad: Dune

Co-caps are Five o ford and Mindriot.

Thanks,
qwing
Also, we have > 8 now. Would it be possible to add us starting from next round?

1. Five o ford
2. Mindriot
3. qwing
4. Seriel Killer
5. Space Invaders
6. Turban
7. themaninblack
8. THC
9. borAX