Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S39 Round 2 Schedule
3pm:
B.I.A. vs. The Dark -- 1306707

4pm:
StarFire Elite vs. Llamas-- 1306708
Outlaws vs. Dune-- 1306709

Dune will take over BYE Round's slot and while they should inherit the 0-12 vs BIA, that game will be played After round... 15 as an extra, at least if it would affect either team's standings in a meaningful way. This also means Assassins' return would put us at 7 teams and make things super tricky.
Scrap last round and treat it as preseason. Fix the DB to match all teams and do it right. Unless theres a way to import those games.

I'm guessing this wont be done since you'd like to keep your (caerbannog) stats from the first game, it would also give bia, dune and as less games in the stats.

Edit: dune applied for league well before you started round 1. now AS is signing up also?
Hello? i know you're reading.
(04-28-2016, 12:16 PM)Candyman Wrote:  Scrap last round and treat it as preseason. Fix the DB to match all teams and do it right. Unless theres a way to import those games.

I'm guessing this wont be done since you'd like to keep your (caerbannog) stats from the first game, it would also give bia, dune and as less games in the stats.

Edit: dune applied for league well before you started round 1. now AS is signing up also?

I don't have direct access to the DB so I can't set BIA's wins to 0 and K/D to 0-0. Also having everyone play again to fix shit for a team that might still dissolve and fuck everything up seems pointless to me.