Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 5 schedule? & Roster changes
Assuming we play SFE this week and it's the last round of everyone playing everyone, B.I.A. vs Dune will be missing. Could we play sfe 3pm, dune 4pm and dune play llamas 3pm, us 4pm?

Also, i msg'd caerbannog+ in game last week and this one about rosterchanges but nothing has happened. Could you please tend to it before this weeks games? The requests were made well in advance.
(05-20-2016, 09:39 AM)Candyman Wrote:  Assuming we play SFE this week and it's the last round of everyone playing everyone, B.I.A. vs Dune will be missing. Could we play sfe 3pm, dune 4pm and dune play llamas 3pm, us 4pm?

Also, i msg'd caerbannog+ in game last week and this one about rosterchanges but nothing has happened. Could you please tend to it before this weeks games? The requests were made well in advance.

I dunno who you messaged but it wasn't me. All I had today was:
Caerbannog> ?messages

[May 18 03:08] McLaren: addm e to bia

but that's because I already checked my messages on Monday and Tuesday. Adding McLaren is simple as long as you tell me who to remove, you're at capacity.

This will be the last round of the first rotation out of three. The real actual season will be 15 rounds, then 3/3 splits into playoffs with winners (#1, #4) getting direct byes into finals.
We can handle BIA vs. Dune whenever. You're playing them round 1 in the real rotation though so maybe let's not do it now? Plus it's short notice PLUSPLUS qwing seems to be asking for a 2pm slot for their game vs. Llamas .. which would be super short notice for us.. meh.
Remove zombie. raperamix should be removed too. which leaves room for mclaren and tidal.

Wouldnt it be more fun if we axed AML and did 3vs6, 4vs5 to face # 1 and # 2 in a best of 3 semi?
Zombie was removed, Raper seems to be stuck on the roster unless I can find a bot that is not ignoring obscenities or hallu can hax the db Tongue