Round 4, 9, 14
B.I.A. vs. Relic
Symphony vs. StarFire Elite
Llamas vs. Outlaws

Round 5, 10, 15
B.I.A. vs. Symphony
Llamas vs. Relic
Outlaws vs. StarFire Elite

We're going to start on the 21st and it looks like a triple round robin (15 games) into playoffs of.. some sort. Most likely just skim the bottom two squads into AML finals, hand out no byes and play 1v4 2v3 semis for the real title. 

A1 was updated to have Assassins' S40 stats. Make sure to login before your game for the slow download.

Roster max is still 14. The roster lock dates will probably be a bit later this season, but you will still not be able to change around players prior to playoffs.

There are also a few people rostered in two squads aka double squadding. Pick one. Also there is at least one person rostered twice on a single squad. Pick a name.
HE MEANS ME!!
(05-15-2017, 01:16 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Will be added here. Jebaited.
EDIT1 - Schedule:
Round 1, 6, 11
B.I.A. vs. Outlaws
StarFire Elite vs. Llamas
Relic vs. Symphony

Dates and times you half-assed Finnish fuckwit.
Looks good.

Most of my roster is missing in action. Unless we can recruit 1 or 2 players, i think B.I.A. will struggle to show. I'll try to log on a bit more to sort it out if i can.
Update: We're going with what was here before. Bottom 2 to AML, top 4 into pro with no prize except your record in A1 for the winner. Rosters will be locked for rostered and unrostered players at round 8.