Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming playoffs
Playoff standings: W/L -> H2H between the tied squads -> H2H between the tied squads, and squads above tied squads -> K/D between tied squads -> K/D between tied squads and above -> K/D in league.

Quick, bad example: #5, #6 and #7 are all 6-6 at the end of the season, the bot assigns them these numbers because their K/D are +1, 0 and -1. If in that group #7 with -1 has defeated #5 and #6, they will be the real #5 and make Pro.

#1 Outlaws

#2 The Dark

#3/4 Critical Mass / Assassins

#5/6 Ego / Llamas / Backarrow

By beating CM in last round, EGO is in pro playoffs?

Only if backarrow loses to beastfu or Llamas lose to SFE.

EGO still has to play SFE...

I'm pretty sure that one was ruled out SH.

EGO's game vs. SFE was technically a forfeit. So a 12-0 score but no no-show counter against them. They were there... they just didn't want to 3v4.

Keep in mind that any game played vs. Port Llast before they dissolved will be set to 12-0 for whoever played against them.

time to boycott league due to such injustice

An element in EGO not playing 3v4 is that SFE offered them to postpone the match. The ref was informed.

I hereby confirm that I consider it legitimate (and not technically problematic) to enable this match to be played on 'the other hour' timeslot this Sunday.

Solar Hydro, Captain SFE(SFA)

Quote:<div>
An element in EGO not playing 3v4 is that SFE offered them to postpone the match. The ref was informed.

I hereby confirm that I consider it legitimate (and not technically problematic) to enable this match to be played on 'the other hour' timeslot this Sunday.

Solar Hydro, Captain SFE(SFA)

</div>

you didnt play it "on the other hour" 6 weeks ago. why would you get to do it now? and even if ego shows up with 4 players they will crush you. you have absolutely nothing to gain from it.

Like caerbanana said, they had players there. Refusing to recruit anyone not from finland and showing up short for their games is their problem, not leagues.

wtf I am Finnish recruit me! nuole mun karvaisia palleja!

WTF Get off my lawn!