Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 42 General thread / returning squads
I'm not sure about the two games in a week. If a team can't show 4 at 3pm, what are the chances they can at 4pm? Two no-show losses on a same day would suck.

If we can get to 6 teams, we can run a 10-week season. With playoffs, it would take 12-14 weeks in total.

I believe that we all are now aware of the fact we need to work together to have the league. So anyone who still wants to play, please join a team that needs more people who can show on Sundays.
I am still hopeful on Relic/Style merge with B.I.A. and hoping another squad will form later on. I've explained my side for the merger with Candy on a PM. 8-9 Players on Relic roster arent returning...

well ... I'm still thinking 6 squads would be great sigh... let me see what magic I can pull to show 4 if we cant show 4 preseason ill ask for a merg. Is that cool candy?
bots are unlocked and you guys can remove those inactive players so you can get a general sense of attendance and stuff just fyi.
I'll make a new squad, and confirm once I have enough for a roster.

/Ra
now were talking
(11-09-2017, 02:35 AM)Ra. Wrote:  I'll make a new squad, and confirm once I have enough for a roster.

/Ra

Hi Ra !
Caer can you add Style to bots please and thank you.
Style is added with r as captain for access to both teams.
Rosters are indeed unlocked
So, what's going on? Did Relic just rename to Style or are there any other changes?
Style has mostly new members, with maybe 2-3 returning from relic thus far. Our roster sits at 7
Let's keep it at 6 squads. Last season when we tried 7, that was a mess.

SFE
Symph
Llamas
Style
Outlaws?
======
Relic?
B.I.A.?
Ra's team?

Any word from Outlaws?
still, no word from candy or Ra on whats happening with them.
I msg'd Ra when he was online, in-game but got no response. I have 3 active, 3 inactive players. i'd like to run a 6th squad if possible but free agents like fedu, peabrain, kdak who else? have not made any public decisions yet.
(11-13-2017, 09:48 PM)Candyman Wrote:  I msg'd Ra when he was online, in-game but got no response. I have 3 active, 3 inactive players. i'd like to run a 6th squad if possible but free agents like fedu, peabrain, kdak who else? have not made any public choices yet.

Pea is on style roster already he is one of the returning relic. But fedu and kdak still free and lurking....

Roster below and i don't see it growing anymore.

DZ-4v4-Bot> Roster: style - Access Level (0=active, 1=captain)
DZ-4v4-Bot> -------------------------------------
DZ-4v4-Bot> | r - 1 [CAPTAIN]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | bick - 0 [Active]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | Low Ethic - 0 [Active]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | peabrain - 0 [Active]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | Psycho - 0 [Active]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | RickDoG - 0 [Active]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | Sartre - 0 [Active]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | Secret Alias - 0 [Active]
DZ-4v4-Bot> | Thomas - 0 [Active]
(11-12-2017, 08:06 PM)Street Wrote:  Let's keep it at 6 squads. Last season when we tried 7, that was a mess.

SFE
Symph
Llamas
Style
Outlaws?
======
Relic?
B.I.A.?
Ra's team?

Any word from Outlaws?

No word from Outlaws and if Ra departs to create a squad I'd assume Captor goes with him, forcing Outlaws to either recruit or fold or get barb & leg to show again.
Add euripedes as !norating cap please so he can make adjustments we plan on returning
Thumbs Up 
(11-20-2017, 12:56 AM)p.k Wrote:  Add euripedes as !norating cap please so he can make adjustments we plan on returning

I'll cancel any plans i had then. 6 squads ready to go?
(11-20-2017, 12:56 AM)p.k Wrote:  Add euripedes as !norating cap please so he can make adjustments we plan on returning

Sorry, but Euripedes cannot play as he's too busy getting crushed by me in various other games we play together. I'll be sure to let you know when he's available again.
Candy, will you and your guys join one of these newly formed squads then?
(11-21-2017, 07:41 PM)Candyman Wrote:  

I'll cancel any plans i had then. 6 squads ready to go?

Euri is a cap on !norating
A1 was updated to reflect S41 results. It's a bit bright and will download at Regular-Non-Neutral-Internet speeds as usual.

We should be at 6 squads and will have pre-season games the next week as this one is the one after turkey days no? 
And then we either play a round a week before christmas or just wait for January to kick things off.

Oh also, one super last thing? Non-team subs, in or out? Out means potential 4v3 or "3"v3 games, maybe. In means you'll either be an asshole for not allowing that secret ringer NTS, or sorta dumb for allowing it.