Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
(02-10-2018, 07:04 AM)Three Wrote:  
(02-04-2018, 07:49 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Ah, but you see, Saiyan and Nacre did not settle for racial slurs. They chose to put them in their u5ern4me with superb l33t-encoding, thus going around each and every filter that exists in the game.

Also I didn't ban either player, but also see no reason to help getting either one unbanned as all they've been doing in pracs is bitch and moan, suicide, abuse any command they can etc.

So Nacre and Saiyan logged into other names, eluding the super secret B6-13 level clearance that is subspace coding, to bitch and moan, and kick a few players from practices (allegedly), and were banned. Who the fuck cares? This reminds me a lot of Ozn attaching and repelling in that semi finals/finals match when he actually spawned again after being killed, considered a double death if you will should he do nothing, a common occurrence with anyone who played around that time-frame, a known bot glitch, with literally next to no energy, repelled so he didn't get killed again, and the league op lost his shit without even seeing what happened, and added another death to Ozn, before cooler heads prevailed. I remember it nearly lost us the game and series.... all because of bias. Shoot first, ask questions later. I remember some clown did the same thing against No Contest playing Llama's in the IML finals, burning a player that shouldn't be burn't who had just subbed in after the mod entered the match without seeing what happened. All because of bias/hate/jealously. At what point do we say enough. Now you may say well Three you're a hypocrite you said you would ban hallu and caer. That's drunk talk. I would let them in, only to smash their heads in. I welcome that opportunity.

The alleged offense(s) yielded a ban for saiyan I believe of like a year or more. This sounds like more of the same authoritarian shit we've seen over the past years from senior leadership rather than a legitimate punishment. See above, other examples are available upon request. At least Nacre is back in pro.

That embargo on Cuba sure worked didn't it? Great work we did right? Fail.

Both Nacre and Saiyan, are top 10, if not HIGHER, all time, in 4v4 play. I'm confused as to how their behavior is/was any different than any other transcendent player since the INCEPTION of pro league, like Rage, kboom, Travis, Senior, aiti, tak, etc..

We're taking the stand now, where others back then literally entered pro league matches and tried to WWF (now E) steel chair (not really but you catch my drift) players in the back with spiders, but now, its different. With an aenimic player base, now, it's time to lay down the law. We have to teach them a lesson and keep up whatever grudges we have because man we have to get back at them. This will dis-way people from esc-q'ing during practices when they are nearly dead for sure right, it has to. This will stop those kind of shenanigans, even perhaps racial slurs, right? Not. The league op uses language you would get your ass kicked for saying where I live nearly every time I see him get flustered. I run into more clowns doing the spam out or esc-q shit than I ever did from 1995-2016. More !bans and !kicks, subbing back in under other aliases, etc happen now than I have ever seen.. Think on that. Where is this league going? 

At what point do you say hey, maybe we need a change? At what point do you say man where were we wrong? Look this league is going to die sooner or later, I have no illusions to that fact. But I still have the desire to play now and I know other pro's have it. Why aren't you playing off of the rivalries that still exist at the core of pro, much like Duke vs. UNC in College Basketball, or LA vs Boston in pro, that shit still exists and at its core feeds a league. People love winners and love to hate other teams. Give them that. Do you remember when Durabolin let me bring Requiem back a few years ago? It wasn't exactly crickets in the stands, if you will. Huge Spike. It was pandemonium. People wanted in. Again, not looking for THREE YOU'RE SO GREAT. I want to fucking play. I want this thing to thrive....

That's why super teams work and draft teams suck. Why is it the same old same old mea culpa bullshit with current leadership? FFS I had to ask that the old teams from previous SEASONS be removed from the pro league roster page like 6 weeks ago while asking if I could form a team for league that was still weeks to a month away from starting, but god forbid, couldn't. Low and behold 1 if not more may fold.....

If you don't have the fire to keep this going then seriously move the hell over. I honestly don't want the job, as Caerbannog mentioned so eloquently years ago that I was so keen on running the show. Gentlemen, and ladies (who are all Underlord, BTW), I don't want it.  I want to fucking play. I want to play against the highest level competition this game has to offer which I know is still out there. I want those super teams to have an interest again and to stick around. The status quo moves aren't working.

What's the move League Operator, and Zone Moderator? I have a few basic ideas that will help. What's the play? Are we all going out on our knees, instead of our feet? What do you have to turn this around.....?

Cut the alleged. Everyone in this game knows that nacre and saiyan have been bullying people for years. a while back when we had regular nightly pracs, saiyan would stack a freq and selectively !forcecap the next .cap away from me and a few others player, repeatedly. Being "transcendent" at the game does not excuse abuse. I could name an equal amount of great players who never behaved this way.

But say we looked the other way and he wasnt banned, how the fuck is he contributing anything to the community? He's not on a league team, he's not forming a league team, he's abusive in pracs and the last time he put any effort into real league it was on a "super team" with 14 capable players in a game that fields 4 and had a total of 60 league players. Many would even argue that stacked teams was the death of this league. People got sick of knowing which 2 would end up in the final.

I'm also not seeing any of these esc-q and double subbing these days. Perhaps the crowd is different between euro-time pracs and later in the evening?

You say you have desire to play, just play. You're on a roster and the team could need you - show up.

I think it's time we stop blaming caer alone for the death of this game. The most likely cause is time. But if you asked me, i'd say shitnuggets like saiyan and nacre are the biggest cancer. They have the ability to form and carry teams but instead they choose to refrain from league, only to trashtalk from spec during games and bully people who try to practice.

Lastly, please share these ideas you have on how to improve league. This is the only common forum we have.

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Candyman - 02-10-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM