Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
Look, there's no need get offended, i didn't attack you in my post. Whether i'm a shit player and Saiyan is ranked top 10 ever is completely irrelevant here. We have 6 squads grinding it out on sundays trying to keep it alive. 2 or 3 are hurting to show 4. Meanwhile we're arguing on msg boards and good players are trolling ingame and complaining about the state of the game instead of showing good example and forming teams they want to play for, before the seasons starts. The good old days aren't just magically going to reappear. You need shit teams that grind it out every sunday. Putting your self above and alienating is not the right way. There needs to be some sort of order before we can see change. And as far as your ideas on how to improve the zone, i'm all aboard.

Edit: i realise this will pull us into the arguement that you had a squad ready. More time should have been given to discuss a 7th squad and our options, before we started the season. If the council was more active, like in the past, we probably could have done it. But that requires more activity from each squad.

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - Candyman - 02-14-2018, 05:57 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM