Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
(05-31-2018, 04:16 PM)Euripedes Wrote:  Caerbannog "Here are the fourish topics that are actual topics, apart from willing in Sterling and The Dark returning. And attempting to tell everyone to quit to uhh.. well for great benefit, surely. Cause seeing others play when you're pretty much done would be afwul, Euri? "

First I will say if you were a good leader you would not finish a discussion by attacking me and stating I am trying to push my vendetta on others. However, I must respond to your attack and say you have not been in touch with the demands of people and I could understand if it was 1 or 2 people ... but it seems it's the WHOLE league.

In addition I am not telling people to quit ... quite the opposite. I want the league to flourish again but we need new leadership. If the only way to force a change is with people not playing then I hope they do it.

To keep the response on par with yours ... Why do you start games 20 minutes after they are supposed to happen? .... ohhh yeah your still practicing, energy view don't help?

Caer has been the biggest cancer to this game there is. I was a SYSOP in Zero Annihilation, SMOD in EG back when we had 400+ players on at any time. The leader of one of the biggest Squads in EG at that time. Yet, my ideas he tosses them in the trash and gives them little consideration because he is not capable of thinking outside the box. That's why he relies on rules others wrote. Too stupid to ever come up with anything on his own. He needs to pass ownership of league to someone else. Someone who isn't a polarizing figure like he is. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - nismo - 06-01-2018, 01:34 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM