Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
I won't be logging back in to subspace until Caerbannog is out and some of this toxicity dies down. Most of us here are too old to get dragged into these petty arguments. If you read my earlier post, I mentioned what I felt was needed from a leader in Subspace. Like most organizations the tone/attitude follows leadership. If you look at our "leader" it is no surprise to see all this infighting, pettiness, and anger. I don't want to be a part of this toxic environment that is due to the current status quo. I have complained for years now about leadership and it hasn't led to any changes. I'm done until there is. If SS dies, so be it, but most of you know my gameplay has died down over the years but I still frequently log in to chat, talk trash and genuinely inquire about some peoples lives. Many of us have been here for 2 decades now, so there is a feeling of community since some of us literally grew up together. With this "community" getting more and more toxic I choose to remove myself from it. Like many others, I have plenty of real life stress/responsibilities to deal with, logging into SS is supposed to be a relaxation and a place to have fun. Not the case today. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - cash flow king - 06-01-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM