Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
Ok, I have sat on the sidelines for quite some time over the last few seasons watching the game that I have loved for many years gradually devolve into what has now become a total shit-show. I have reserved expressing my opinion for quite some time. Initially it was to me a few malcontents not happy with how things are going, but now it has reached the point that the few have become the many. When so many of these people say "fuck it I am gone" particularly long time players that also love the game, the camaraderie, and the social atmosphere that I enjoy the time has come for a change. It needs to be handled in steps. Step one is that Caerbannog, you really need to just let it go man and let someone else do it. Fresh eyes and ideas are desperately required NOW to keep this ship from totally sinking. Just let it go and let someone else do it otherwise this really will be gone and I am assuming that isn't something you can
possibly really want. Please don't be the last stab to kill this. Is that really what your goal is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA&NR=1&feature=fvwp 
WTF Get off my lawn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - Gruntster - 06-02-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM