Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
I'm Falconeer in game, I come from DSB which has much of the same problems with 2 sysops who can't get any dev work done for varying reasons. Some of your players came from DSB to escape this problem only to find it here.

I'm known as being opinionated/outspoken, brusque with my words, pretty direct etc. So from what i gather caer's way of responding although not typical of an admin in power representing a community.. is not really a big problem for me. People can be as rude as they want, talk shit etc. the issue would be is he actually doing anything or just calling people names when a bunch of them said "hey this needs to be reviewed/changed"?

If there are ideas to fix/improve the zone/league, and a consensus on those ideas, and if in fact some of those ideas are obvious no brainers, and no one has done anything to implement those ideas in many months? years? then that's the real root of the problem. And part of the issue, part of the reason that happens is when you have only two staffers, and a bunch of motivated people who would work for hours being obstructed instead of being respected. A good admin finds motivated people and uses their energy and talent to help everyone imo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - Lone Outlaw - 06-03-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM