Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
(06-03-2018, 05:04 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  9. Menteroth, I don't feel like CFK's post was very helpful. Regardless of his high opinion of me, he should probably not instantly attempt to undermine a thread with "too little too late lololo"? He's about as negative of a force as you can find.

Perhaps. But as an admin you're not supposed to stoop to the their level. Handle it in a better manner. That's how I feel at least.
It's been a long time now, that I have met ragers in games and turned the conversation for the better, when just talking in a calm, not edgy, way and not being condescending to other people instead of doing it the easy way talking back/shit. You'd be surprised how many times that works and you can actually have a normal conversation.

And as I said earlier. I have been away from Subspace for a long time so I don't really know where all this is coming from with the whole community. But talking like this, from any side doesn't really help and seeing an admin behave like this is kind of awkward in my opinion. Not here to try and start anything. I have no beef with you. Just want to hand in my opinion of how the attitude here is, with everyone. Which is quite sad to see. None of us are teenagers anymore.

I hope the community and the admins can get along somehow and come to a conclusion with a proper proposal of what things need to change.

Cheers.

Edit: I am talking about communities in general, anywhere, that such behaviour should not even exist. Just to make that clear. Should be a good tone when discussing things and not talk shit is my whole point. Whoever it is.
Should have a meeting sometime and discuss what you all need to say. I don't even know. Just going to leave this here. I was just kinda surprised of the general behaviour.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - Menteroth - 06-04-2018, 07:24 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM