Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
(06-04-2018, 07:21 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Not updating the rosters was intended so current captains have some idea about who might even be available.

Ozn ban wasn't referenced -- the ban where a secret alias threatened Ozn was. However, when you end up using more than the three intended lives in a game, there should be some sort of consequence. Now you might call bias here, but that means you're forgetting the time I banned Benji when he was on my squad. That was when he somehow ended up with about 40% ploss and took down about three assassins alone Tongue

As to Menteroth's point, CFK is just a negative troll. No human has the time to allocate to everyone AND the trolls. I've been playing a game of 1v50 here, in which some people focus on PUNCTUATION.

And no, I have not joined Discord. Why? Cause anywhere I go, people assume I'm up to talk "official league stuff". Also surely you wouldn't want my toxicity in there too? Smile

But fear not!
As you continue to hurl personal insults, I will continue to defend myself. You misquoted me and completely changed the context when you added your own "LOLOL" to my comment. My comment was intended to be taken seriously, and by you adding "LOLOL" to my comment you changed the context of it. By doing that, you would be the person "trolling". If you think adding "LOLOL" and attributing that to persons "quoted response" is punctuation I don't know what to tell you. Otherwise, nothing I have said in this thread or any other has been any kind of "trolling". Please stop making personal attacks and address the important questions and posts in these threads.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - cash flow king - 06-04-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM