Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
(06-04-2018, 07:21 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  As to Menteroth's point, CFK is just a negative troll. No human has the time to allocate to everyone AND the trolls. I've been playing a game of 1v50 here, in which some people focus on PUNCTUATION.

I wasn't trying to point fingers. I meant the whole community as a whole and any community for that matter. Was only trying to make a point, not blame anyone for making what the community is today. Would be nice if everyone just became the "better person" instead of a onesided thing. I still think after all that has happened if both "sides" are willing to at least try and collaborate something for Pro League that it will work. Whatever it'd be.

Some has been talking about writing up a proper proposal of what they think needs to change for the better. I think Peeking Duck? and some were talking about it?
Please correct me so we can at least try and get somewhere with and see where it leads. Like a proper list of things/dos or whatever. Heck if I know.
Maybe you Caerbannog can make a thread for this and add some guidelines of what you want to see in there so you don't get some loose shenanigans that will never work.

How does that sound? Just an idea and you can add whatever to that idea as you like. I am just trying here since my absence from Subspace doesn't really help going deeper into it. But that's fine with me.

(06-04-2018, 07:21 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  And no, I have not joined Discord. Why? Cause anywhere I go, people assume I'm up to talk "official league stuff". Also surely you wouldn't want my toxicity in there too? Smile

I know you told me, when I asked you to join because it'd be nice if you were there as well, that you had a lot of people talking back to you and whatnot.
I think that if you do join that everyone would at least try to make it work, because you finally joined. I see that as a step forward, even though it's "just" a Discord server.

I also understand that you might not what to talk about Subspace things everywhere you go. But I created the server because it's easier to talk in real-time instead of having to refresh threads on a forum now and then hoping to see if someone answered/posted anything. Especially for pracs. People don't need to login and can use their phone and setup pracs in advance on their way home. It's perfect. Will of course not force you to join the server, but at least think about it.

People will have disagreements in things, that's bound to happen. Just the way it is. Doesn't mean it has to come to namecalling and racial slurs, from anyone involved.

All I am trying here is to make a connection and boost the whole community to not give up and meet half way, in some way.
Bury the hatchet. Everyone here is a grownup.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - Menteroth - 06-04-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM