Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospective Changes to the BONUS SYSTEM
[quote name='Jazz' timestamp='1301585068' post='274196']

[quote name='Ethylene!' timestamp='1301545186' post='274190']

[quote name='hallucination' timestamp='1301460623' post='274164']

[quote name='Ethylene!' timestamp='1301390369' post='274141']

Didn't you get the memo about the mine timer or read the news.txt file as to why the timer was reduced? Oh, wait, none of us go that memo, nevermind.

[/quote]

You might try rereading this comment you responded to over two weeks ago:

[url="http://forums.ssgn.net/topic/25596-current-rabbit-flag/page__view__findpost__p__273547"]http://forums.ssgn.n...post__p__273547[/url]

--hallu

[/quote]

You know as well as I that not everyone reads the forums and that changes should be discussed before they are put into place. You were the one that told me this was your philosophy ("lots of discussion before any changes were made").

[/quote]

Thats a good philosophy.

But if people arent participating, then how long should the discussion last ? Endless talk doesnt help anything to get done either ......

[/quote]

There was zero discussion on the topic of mines. It was only posted on the forums because I asked Hallu directly why the mine timer was changed. There was not much, if any, discussion in game except when I asked, and although I messaged Hallu he never answered me, the answer came from Nude for Satan (although I suspect it came from Hallu and through Nudes typing) and the intitial excuse was that the new flag game (which had weapons upgrades) at the time was the reason for changing the timer, but as we are seeing now it is really because Hallu thinks mine repping is driving away new players. But Hallu never intitiated this topic with the players, it just happened and it wasn't until pressed did he finally say why the mine timer was actaully changed. Personally I think mine repping is part of the game and is not even close to the reason why new players don't stay in Chaos Zone.

Messages In This Thread
Prospective Changes to the BONUS SYSTEM - Ethylene! - 04-01-2011, 05:51 AM