Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospective Changes to the BONUS SYSTEM
I think the reason it was posted here was because Nude stepped up and decided to take point on all discussions related to setting changes. Hallu has been back for some time now, and since his return he has been systematically changing settings trying to find the best combo to better suit new players in the game. He has also created many new features that have been pretty cool.

Chaos has become a haven for all old timers, and because of that most new players (if any) get stomped out and never come back.

Bonuses were never properly tested IMO, I was never a hard core chaos player but thats what i got out of it. It seems to me that Bonuses are just making good players even better. Awarding better players with more of a curve seems like a bad idea.

No one's hand was forced here, If you have any suggestions post here and give your thoughts on the subject. Hallu will consider every suggestion, and has.

I'd like to add one more thing. Just because you see no activity or no response from hallu, do not make the mistake of assuming he is doing nothing. I may not be a great influence to any decision made in chaos, but i do hear 90% of whats going on behind the curtain. Everyone's perspective, thoughts, opinions, and actions get addressed. I am also not shy about telling him about the things i disagree with!

Go minereppers!

Down with flagging!

and finally do away with bonuses! (or cap them!)

- PsyOps

Messages In This Thread
Prospective Changes to the BONUS SYSTEM - PsyOps - 04-01-2011, 06:42 AM