Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospective Changes to the BONUS SYSTEM
[quote name='PsyOps' timestamp='1301554778' post='274192']

I would suggest taking them out altogether, but if they are to stay I wouldn't suggest resetting. The less time between resets the more likely you are to take the bonuses away from the player who doesn't play as often. Let them build up slowly. Maybe set a Bonus Cap. So players cant horde points. Just my 2 cents.

- PsyOps

[/quote]

+1

i too think this. i'm in sporadically and don't usually have more than 6 at most. really bonuses have little impact on the game one way or another, they're just a neat and fun add on IMO. if they were ditched it would make the game just a little bit more shit.

[quote name='hook-ups' timestamp='1303257403' post='274777']

Making bonuses only available to use in safe is a great option IMO. I don't think they should be more expensive.

[/quote]

i'm ok with bonuses only available in safe. but the effort to fly to safe is too much for me. in fact i hardly ever use safe, i'd rather just float there and get killed when i need to leave for a minute. the only bonus i'm using now is the fullstatus and that's because the new spawing system sucks-ass. a real step back. it was better how it was, when you started with 50 bty and had full status except energy. then at least you didnt have to keep hitting ?status to see if your ship is still a turd. i mean HOW FUKING FUN IS using ?status.

just give us fullstatus on spawn already.

Messages In This Thread
Prospective Changes to the BONUS SYSTEM - Capt ARGH! - 04-26-2011, 04:58 PM